Family owned and operated since 1974
1-909-626-0725 Fax New#!!
1420 N. Claremont Blvd. Suite203A
Claremont, CA 91711
Made in U.S.A.
Tools Required for Installation:
Phillips and 1/8" Flat Screwdrivers
3/4"and 7/16" Wrench or Socket
Power Drill with 1/2" Bit
Wilcox Sales - Audible Pedestrian Signals
- Remove all power to Ped Signal before installing device. Disabling Ped Signal may cause conflict monitor to place intersection in flashing red mode.
- Remove unit from carton and inspect for damage.
- Loosen screw on face of device, remove interior. Disconnect plug. Set assembly in a safe place.
- Open existing Ped signal. Drill 1/2" hole in convenient place on top of enclosure.
- Attach PS/A 10 Flex Mount to the Ped signal and tighten nut, making sure that the O-Ring is in place as shown on attached drawing.
- Orient the PS/A 10 in the same direction as the signal on which it is mounted, tilt slightly downward and tighten 7/16" nut of Flex Mount to secure angularity.
- Connect the BLACK wire to the terminal that also has the blue wire (WALK). Connect the WHITE wire to the terminal that has the white wire (AC NEUTRAL).
- Connect the device that points the proper direction (CUCKOO for North/South; PEEP-PEEP for East/West).
- Adjust Volume control for comfortable sound in that environment. Reinsert in the box. Tighten Screw in Face Plate.
- To change sound from CUCKOO to PEEP-PEEP, change shorting plug on receptacle U-I from PINS 1 & 2 to PINS 2 & 3.
- To change sound from PEEP-PEEP TO CUCKOO, change shorting plug on receptacle U-I from PINS 2 & 3 to PINS 1 & 2.
- Long-Nose Pliers can be utilized for shorting plug changes.
- The Volume Control is located to the left of the speaker and points up.
- Increase the volume by rotating clockwise.
- Decrease the volume by rotating counterclockwise.